IFly EFB and ILevil 3 AW

rgilbride

Reaction score
Upgrading my RV6 instrument panel. Purchased the ILevel 3 AW to provide basic flight instrumentation. Using the EFIS map mode I can display both flight data and moving map on my IPad. The ILevil has pitot and static inputs to produce actual indicated airspeed and altitude. Is IFly EFB capable of displaying both indicated air speed and altitude or only GPS groundspeed and GPS altitude?

iFly EFB can display both indicated altitude and indicated airspeed, if the ADSB device supports it, like yours does.

Tap "Inst Group" at the bottom of the main map page, then "Customize", then "Add Instrument". Look for the "Indicated Airspeed" and "Altimeter (Indicated Altitude)" instruments. When you select them, they'll pop up in the middle of the map, and then you can drag them to where you want them.

Tap "Inst Group" at the bottom of the main map page, then "Customize", then "Add Instrument". Look for the "Indicated Airspeed" and "Altimeter (Indicated Altitude)" instruments. When you select them, they'll pop up in the middle of the map, and then you can drag them to where you want them.
Then there should be a save button once you placed them. That will lock their position.

Upgrading my RV6 instrument panel. Purchased the ILevel 3 AW to provide basic flight instrumentation. Using the EFIS map mode I can display both flight data and moving map on my IPad. The ILevil has pitot and static inputs to produce actual indicated airspeed and altitude. Is IFly EFB capable of displaying both indicated air speed and altitude or only GPS groundspeed and GPS altitude?
I am pleased with the iLevil/iFly setup.

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Back