How to pay for a new subscription?

pjensen

Reaction score
Ok I've been using the free trial iFlyEFB on an ipad (7th generation, software version 13.7). Works great and want to pay for a subscription. So I click on "Get Subscription" on the ipad. I select the IFR upgrade and it shows a total of $129.99. At the bottom of the screen is a highlighted "Activation Code" so I click that. Then it asks for the activation code. No credit card or name. Dead end with no explanation of what to do next.

Ok, I'm guessing I have to use the iflyefb website to buy the activation code. So I try to login to the website. It doesn't accept my login even though I have already registered several weeks ago. Not sure what to do next....

Ok one step closer. Found the user manual. On page 11 it describes how to pay for and get the activation code.

Did a password reset (with the iflyefb.com) and reentered the same password. Didn't work with firefox - the login just hung after entering the credentials. Switched to Chromium and was able to login instantly.

Paid for the subscription and expected to get an activation code. Nope that is not how it works. Reading the manual again, I need to login to my account using the ipad. Ignore the activation code click box and hit exit. Now it is activated, apparently without an activation code.

Oh well, it works now....

Back