IFly EFB and ILevil 3 AW

Walter Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Official iFly Beta User
Reaction score
Both, or either. You will need to customize your instrument stack and find the Indicated Altitude and Indicated Speed instruments. Also if you go to Menu -> Setup -> Units of Measure, make sure the Pressure and Airspeed options are checked.

Thank you very much for your response. This information will allow much better integration between the ILevil and IFlyEFB. Since I've got you, another question, are you considering allowing IFlyEFB to make use of the IPad "split screen" capability?

FWIW: Recent Android versions also support split-screening. You can currently run iFly in an Android split screen config, but iFly's not aware that it is, and still reads the touchscreen as if it were running full-screen. There are also some screen formatting issues depending on whether you select iFly as the first or second app in the split-screen pair.

Thanks for the information Cobra. Planning on using an IPad display for the upgrade but good to know split screen on android is possible.

Thank you very much for your response. This information will allow much better integration between the ILevil and IFlyEFB. Since I've got you, another question, are you considering allowing IFlyEFB to make use of the IPad "split screen" capability?
iFly doesn't allow split screen on my iPad Mini 6, but it does tolerate a Slide Over. I've used the Notes app in flight a couple of times, just for fun--but it could be practical if you had to copy a clearance, or something like that. Or you could use Notes for a checklist without having to dismiss iFly.

Back