Safe Taxi Feature

boisecrawfords

Official iFly Beta User
Reaction score
I LOVE the safe taxi feature of Garmin Pilot and FF, especially how I can easily turn on the pen and draw the route provided by ATC. Is there a plan to add this to iFly?

Hello! By Safe Taxi, do you mean the ability to automatically pop up airport diagrams on the sectional chart whenever you are at an airport? If so, yes we do this, and this can be accessed by clicking, Menu > Setup > Map Settings > Enable Auto Taxi

And yes, you can also sketch over this using the sketch tool, which is accessed by clicking the tools button or Menu > Tools > Sketch

Thanks!

Well crap, I feel like an idiot. I dug through the menu and should have known that that is what that was. And a 'small' feature request would be that when AutoTaxi is showing that a pen icon pops up. At least for me I draw on every airport map where I am given taxi directions. Would just be easier than having to go through the menu to enable after each landing...

And a 'small' feature request would be that when AutoTaxi is showing that a pen icon pops up. At least for me I draw on every airport map where I am given taxi directions. Would just be easier than having to go through the menu to enable after each landing...
Please add that as a separate thread in the Feature Requests forum.

Back