Add Canadian charts / data

Cobra

Administrator
Official iFly Beta User
Reaction score
I know this is a tough one, because unlike the US charts and nav data that are provided "free" by the government, Canadian charts and nav data come at a price.

However, I also know that there is a vibrant Canadian GA community, and also that there is frequent cross-border flying both by US and Canadian pilots, and that this feature was often requested on the old forum.

So: if you'd like to see iFly provide better support to flying in Canada, cast your vote for this feature!

I need the charts if I want to fly into Canada (someday; it's only about 60 miles away). Better on iFly than paper. I'd also like to understand the airspace between Vancouver and Victoria because it comes down around the San Juan Islands. Definitely covers a little peninsula I fly to: Pt. Roberts.

Any idea what they would cost?
Would it be an additional fee for Canada, or would they be part of the whole package and the cost spread out over everyone?

Any idea what they would cost?
Would it be an additional fee for Canada, or would they be part of the whole package and the cost spread out over everyone?
Adding Canadian support is next on our "new world area" todo list. Tentatively, adding Canadian support would be a paid add-on. Pricing unknown at this point.

Back