Any PIREPS the iFly Tablet?

Tom

Reaction score
Is anyone flying with the iFly tablet yet? If so, what are your impressions so far?

I see no one responded to you. Not sure if you still need any feedback. Not sure which tablet you are referring to, the 740 or the new Android version or iFly on an Apple ipad? We have both the 740 and an iPad version in our training aircraft. The 740 is superior to the iPad since we have never had a heat related shutdown of the unit. The iPad is constantly shutting down. We fly in FL so it does get hot down here. Never had any issues with the 740 so the new Android tablet I suspect will be pretty solid.

I see no one responded to you. Not sure if you still need any feedback. Not sure which tablet you are referring to, the 740 or the new Android version or iFly on an Apple ipad? We have both the 740 and an iPad version in our training aircraft. The 740 is superior to the iPad since we have never had a heat related shutdown of the unit. The iPad is constantly shutting down. We fly in FL so it does get hot down here. Never had any issues with the 740 so the new Android tablet I suspect will be pretty solid.
I was referring to the new Android tablet. I use a 740 now. Thanks.

Back