Easier flight plan deletion

RogerE

Official iFly Beta User
Reaction score
I have too many flight plans. Suggested feature: select multiple plans (and/or all plans) for deletion at once, in addition to current capability that deletes 1 plan at a time.
OR,
Am I forgetting that there may already be this capability via the syncing process somehow??

Think you'd have to 'synch' with a device that didn't have many or any on it... I totally agree with your assessment that there ought to be an easy way to highlight/delete multiple plans at once. Upvoted. (and you should up vote it too; great idea!)

Think you'd have to 'synch' with a device that didn't have many or any on it... I totally agree with your assessment that there ought to be an easy way to highlight/delete multiple plans at once. Upvoted. (and you should up vote it too; great idea!)
I uninstalled and reinstalled, but this time did not include any flight plans during the sync process. That works, but we should have a way to delete multiple plans from within the software.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, but this time did not include any flight plans during the sync process. That works, but we should have a way to delete multiple plans from within the software.
Agreed. It shouldn't be an "all or none" choice. Some you want to keep for a long time; others ... nah.

Back