Flight Stream to IflyEFB

Cropduster

Reaction score
I am a very solid iflyefb user/supporter. However, I’m always wanting more. I would love to see it work with Flight Stream 210.

Adventure Pilot would probably love to support the FS 210, but Garmin is notorious for not enabling/supporting compatibility with non-Garmin devices. It's unlikely you'll see such integration between iFly and Garmin because Garmin won't allow it.

No, but ForeFlight is owned by Boeing. Boeing is a Big Company. Garmin is also a Big Company. Sometimes doors open for Big Companies that don't open for small ones like Adventure Pilot...especially when the Big Companies are more interested in stifling competition.

No, but ForeFlight is owned by Boeing. Boeing is a Big Company. Garmin is also a Big Company. Sometimes doors open for Big Companies that don't open for small ones like Adventure Pilot...especially when the Big Companies are more interested in stifling competition.
It wasn't owned by Boeing when it was integrated with Garmin, but FF had such a market share and so MANY user requests that Garmin caved.

Back