iFly EFB Aviation Tablet Mounting Solutions

Juanita

Reaction score
Starting this thread to share how folks are mounting their iFly EFB Aviation Tablets. Here is one customer's clever solution:

1 (1).jpg

Interested in seeing one of the new iFly EFB w cradle mount in the landscape position. Please include a tape or ruller in your picture indicating the vertical dimension required and possibly offset dimen using a ram mount. I have concerns with the db connection at the bottom and obstruction to items below in my set up. Also would be interested in seeing a connection to the db25 at the bottom without using the cradle option if there is such a connector. Thanks DR

Last edited:
Wow! One of the new tablets in the wild?

Wow! One of the new tablets in the wild?
Yeah! That no-modification mount is brilliant.

I'd like to see the new tablet again with a relatively new phone or iPad alongside--or even just a wide shot--to judge the readability. It looks great here; but I already know that a 172 cockpit is rather dimly lit, even in bright sunlight.

Starting this thread to share how folks are mounting their iFly EFB Aviation Tablets. Here is one customer's clever solution:

View attachment 490
Curtis: What size thread are the screw holes on the tablet? They measure out to 5/32 with a thread of 36. Trouble finding those screws. Thanks Scott.

Back