Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Kitfox

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is a way to make iFly function with output from MSFS 2020. I could use it with my sim with X Plane and it wasn't hard to set up at all. It was great, fully functional as though actually flying, but I have switched from X-Plane to MSFS 2020.

I am not just a sim flyer, I fly for real in my self-built Kitfox. I want to start sim practice for my instrument rating, and having a functional mobile device is an integral part of an effective learning program.

Yes I've been using Flight Events for years. Sorry, but it's just not the same as using iFly while doing a sim flight.

Yes I've been using Flight Events for years. Sorry, but it's just not the same as using iFly while doing a sim flight.
It’s been awhile, but the last tab on the flight events config allows for broadcast to network. IFly should be able to pick that up like it was getting messages from a Stratux via WiFi. You need to be on the same network. I gave up on Flt Sim because of the lack of realistic instrument approach procedures. Stuck with xplane.

Back