New PC - How do I delete old PC/add New PC?

bobw75087

Reaction score
Need the mechanics for this. Doesn't seem to be a way to delete a device from within the account, and I assume I have to do that before adding a new one if all multi-user licenses are tagged to specific devices. Any advice or directions?? Anyone else have to do this already?

Solution
Log into your iFly account on the AdventurePilot website (or from the 'Menu>About>My Account' tabs within the iFly program).
A tab for 'Deregister Device' is available to remove a device from your account. Then you can log in from and register your new device.
Via Main site could not find such, but got there through the App instead. Thanks for the DF Steer :)
Log into your iFly account on the AdventurePilot website (or from the 'Menu>About>My Account' tabs within the iFly program).
A tab for 'Deregister Device' is available to remove a device from your account. Then you can log in from and register your new device.

Note that there are limits to how frequently you can swap devices. If you make a mistake or have a legit need to make another swap within the lockout period, you can call AP's support line (see here) and they can make the necessary changes at their end.

Via Main site could not find such, but got there through the App instead. Thanks for the DF Steer :)

Solution
Back