Next Workshop

Walter Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Official iFly Beta User
Reaction score
We're are preparing for our next iFly EFB Workshop, and would love to hear your thoughts. Any questions you would like answered? Any topics you would like us to focus on? Any other thoughts on how we can make these workshops more effective?

BTW, if you missed the last one, it's available on YouTube.

Thanks!
Walter

Please be sure to cover IFR flight plans in general. I almost always file.

We're are preparing for our next iFly EFB Workshop, and would love to hear your thoughts. Any questions you would like answered? Any topics you would like us to focus on? Any other thoughts on how we can make these workshops more effective?

Thanks!
Walter

Thanks!
Walter
Thanks Walter!
I would like a workshop on how to take my Vans RV w&b numbers and fill the iFlyEFB w&b form. Specifically, the section on CG limits in the weight and balance Edit Template are not clear to me why there are multiple line item entries, and what they are meant to represent. I would be happy to send you a picture of my RV weight limit form filled out when the aircraft was received it airworthiness certificate. that way by working an actual example, it will provide clarity on how to take those numbers and put them in iFly EFB.
Thank you very much, sir!
– Bruce

That's a great suggestion Bruce.

Walter, another topic that might be worth considering is how to configure the glide ring settings and which numbers in the aircraft profile affect it the most and what adjustment might be suggested if the pilot felt the glide ring was a bit too optimistic.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for pointing this out. This issue is corrected in the upcoming version 13 release.

Thanks!
Walter
Walter, that's good news about the coming correction for the old flight plan problem. Even though it's corrected, I hope you will include Flight Plan in your next workshop. I'm interested in this particular, now-fixed problem, as well as the problem of getting Leidos to accept a user waypoint as a departure or landing point. And, well, the logic of the entire flight plan process.

How to clean out (delete) all or multiple old flight plans, both from the software and on the server.
In the software, one can only delete one plan at a time, which is time consuming. On the server, I have no clue.

How to manually set Heading and Altitude bugs on instruments / 3D Vision?

Thanks!
Walter
Hi Walter, I would like to hear a discussion regarding the addition of XM weather to iFlyEFB. Many of us have XM weather receivers and subscriptions that were used before switching to iFly EFB and now are useless. XM weather would be preferable to the minimal weather information available through ADS-B. Thanks, John H.

Hi Ed, I apologize for the late reply! We will not be at Sun n Fun. We will be at Oshkosh in Hangar C booth 3052-3053. Thank you for asking!

Back