Regional Approach

tbouchertx

Reaction score
I cannot find find Regional Approach Clearance Delivery phone number within the app for a specific airport. Does this function exist? Maybe it does not exist for the specific specific airport I am looking at. There is also not an airport diagram for the airport in question. So maybe it is an airport listing deficiency.

Could you please tell us the specific airport you're talking about? Sometimes there are data quality issues in an update cycle that only affect a subset of airports.

To answer your question, yes, Clearance Delivery frequencies are typically listed just as they appear in the Chart Supplement (A/FD). Example:
1686200923973.png

Last edited:
Hi,
KCPT AND KLFK. I had to get the CD phone number from the chart supplement. That was fine. Just another layer to go through. The CD frequency can get congested which is why I use the CD phone number listed. Thanks for the information.

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 6
Whoops--you asked about the phone # and I read "frequency" instead. My bad--sorry!

I don't think I've seen CD phone #s in iFly, but I'm not sure I've ever looked. I use FltPlan.com for my flight plans, and it gives me the CD phone number if there is one.

Whoops--you asked about the phone # and I read "frequency" instead. My bad--sorry!

I don't think I've seen CD phone #s in iFly, but I'm not sure I've ever looked. I use FltPlan.com for my flight plans, and it gives me the CD phone number if there is one.
Gotcha. Might be an option. Thanks. I downloaded a .pdf Chart Supplement. I also like the Leidos site. Good info.

And there it is… just need to get used to where information is located.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    521.8 KB · Views: 5
Aha! Good deal.

Back