T-Routes

midlifeflyer

Reaction score
Trying out iFlyEFB after a year or so off. Very disappointed to see it only recognizes Victor and Jet ground-based airways, and not RNAV T and Q routes.

It doesn't do the BR V airways between Florida and the Bahamas. You can manually plot a few fixes along the way to make it work, but still would like it to recognize the airway

It doesn't do the BR V airways between Florida and the Bahamas. You can manually plot a few fixes along the way to make it work, but still would like it to recognize the airway
That's too bad but I can almost see that since you are crossing an international boundary. But T-Routes are domestic. And it's not like there's a special database. I have no idea what iFly uses or how it needs to massage the data, but the nav and procedure database freely available from the FAA includes them.

The T routes and BR routes are in the same file.

Trying out iFlyEFB after a year or so off. Very disappointed to see it only recognizes Victor and Jet ground-based airways, and not RNAV T and Q routes.
The tango airways are getting critical. If you file and specify that you have RNAV equipment in the plane, sometimes they are now being included in your clearances. We've got to get this feature, or I'm going to have to move on to Garmin Pilot.

In the last week I was issued full route clearances including t-routes from both Charlotte and Atlanta TRACONs. All of the victor airways in my backyard around KTRI have been doubled with t-routes. I spoke to a controller over there on Saturday and they expect to be issuing clearances on those instead of the victors within months. Please please update us on progress on this feature.

In the last week I was issued full route clearances including t-routes from both Charlotte and Atlanta TRACONs. All of the victor airways in my backyard around KTRI have been doubled with t-routes. I spoke to a controller over there on Saturday and they expect to be issuing clearances on those instead of the victors within months. Please please update us on progress on this feature.
With much of V16 in the busy northeast corridor having been replaced with T-Routes*, maybe there just aren't enough users in that region to bump this up?

(*people always talk about never getting what you file for in that area; I've been cleared as filed twice out of two attempts filing with T-Routes)

"Finally, T-Routes are included in the upcoming release!"

Walter Boyd
President, Adventure Pilot

Back