Tablet not connecting with ADS

Steve N6707X

Reaction score
I have an android tablet and Lynx ADS. Sometimes it says no internet and ask if i want to stay connected and everything works great. Most of the time it never connects. Shows strong signal and the Lynx when I press connect it never does. What am I doing wrong? How can I get it to connect when it powers up like my old 740 did.

I have an android tablet and Lynx ADS. Sometimes it says no internet and ask if i want to stay connected and everything works great. Most of the time it never connects. Shows strong signal and the Lynx when I press connect it never does. What am I doing wrong? How can I get it to connect when it powers up like my old 740 did.
Tell us a little more when you try to connect your tablet to the Lynx ADSB. Are you doing this in the hangar, prior to pulling out the plane? Or have you already pulled out your plane to go fly? Here is a suggestion. When you get to the airport, turn on your tablet and see how many WIFI networks it displays. If there are several, those WIFI signals might be stronger than the one in the Lynx. Taxi your plane away from the hangars and other networks, and then try to connect to the Lynx. Let us know what happened.

SW Rothert

Back