Windows v13

Any chance a newer version for Windows will be available at Oshkosh 2024?

==
Michael

Well it is now a year since the Windows version has been released. 12.2.20 is now a year old. I've asked on multiple occasions when we might see an update for Windows. I have been told that you code on Windows to make the other OS versions and it shouldn't be a big job but nothing seems to get done. I have prased your EFB as the only truly multi-OS EFB that is worth the price. I'm not sure why your development OS (Windows) does not stay updated with the others.

Sorry for the rant, but a year since last update seems excessive.

I would like to request that the title of this thread be changed so that it more accurately reflects the topic it contains. Something like "Vote here to see iFlyEFB V13 released on Windows OS".

Thanks...

I think the title's pretty consistent with other posts in this subforum. It's already gotten 6 upvotes in the day or so since I moved it here, and this forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, so that's actually a pretty solid indication that folks are interested in a Windows v13 release and aren't confused about how to vote for it.

Count me in for wanting a Windows iFly update.

One of the reasons I I wanted iFlyEFB... Windows support. I like working with the app on my computer as I can other flight planning and things before moving to the tablet. I do have a couple surface go that I would like to use when it finally catches up with android.

One of the primary reasons I upgraded to Lifetime Subscription is due to the Windows version. I use it on my Surface Go for flying and Flight Sim use. I use it on my desktop for planning trips then sending flight plans to my Surface Go,

Now I'm kind of having second thoughts about the purchase of the Lifetime Subscription.

Any updates when the current Windows version might be available?

Hello everyone!

We appreciate the buzz about Version 13 for Windows.

iFly EFB Version 13 for Windows will be released in the next couple of weeks! Please watch out for more updates soon!

Thank you everyone for your continued support.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate the buzz about Version 13 for Windows.

iFly EFB Version 13 for Windows will be released in the next couple of weeks! Please watch out for more updates soon!

Thank you everyone for your continued support.
iFly Team, please include the full-resolution maps and IFR plates when you release Version 13 for Windows.

Back